Al Mezan
30-4-2013
At approximately 9:00 pm on 30th April 2013, Israeli
bulldozers, accompanied with 8 tanks, moved from the separation fence
east of the Gaza valley (Johr Al-Deek) westwards and crossed a distance
of 200 meters before they moved southwards along the separation fence
for 2 kilometers. At that point, the Israeli bulldozers leveled the
area. the IOF bulldozers withdrew to the separation fence in the evening
of the same day.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Medics: Israeli forces shoot 17-year-old in Gaza
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A Palestinian teenager was shot by Israeli forces in Jabaliya refugee camp, medics said.
Jameel Heesha, 17, was shot in his left foot near the northern border of Gaza Strip.
He was taken to a nearby hospital with moderate injuries.
An Israeli army spokeswoman did not immediately return a call seeking comment.
On Thursday, Israeli gunboats opened fire toward Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip, a local official said.
Israeli forces opened fire at the boats off north-west Gaza as the fishermen as approached the three-mile limit Israel imposes along the coastline, said Mahfouth Kabariti, head of a federation for fishermen and water sports. No injuries were reported.
Israel's army announced in February that the fishing zone for Palestinians in Gaza would be reduced from six to three miles following a rocket attack.
The zone had been extended to six miles as part of an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire that ended an eight-day conflict between Israel and Hamas in November.
--------------
Al Mezan
26-4-2013
IOF Opens Fire at Palestinian Civilians East of Jabaliya, One Person Injured
At
approximately 5:30 pm on Friday 26 April 2013, Israeli Occupation
Forces (IOF) opened heavy sporadic fire at a group of Palestinians who
were east of the Islamic Cemetery near the separation fence between Gaza
Strip and Israel east of Jabaliya. They were between 50 and 300 meters
away from the separation fence when the IOF opened fire at them. As a
result, Jamel Wael Resha, 16, sustained a bullet wound in the right leg.
Medical sources descried his injury as moderate.
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Locals say Israeli tanks, bulldozers enter Gaza

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli military forces entered the northern Gaza Strip on Thursday morning, locals said.
Eight bulldozers were accompanied by tanks, entering approximately 100 meters into farming land east of Khan Younis, witnesses said.
No clashes were reported.
An Israeli military spokeswoman did not immediately return a request for comment.
On Wednesday, witnesses reported a similar incident east of Beit Hanoun. At the time, an Israeli army spokeswoman said there was "routine activity adjacent to the security fence," without providing further details.
Israel imposed a military no-go zone around the Gaza Strip's borders, known as the buffer zone. Palestinians are barred from accessing the land in the buffer zone or building in the area. According to the Al-Mezan Centre for Human Rights, the area contains most of Gaza's valuable arable land.
Monday, April 22, 2013
Limited IOF Incursion East of Beit Hanoun
Al Mezan
22-4-2013
At approximately 7:00 am on Monday 22 April 2013, eight Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 300 meters into the Al Ahmar, Al Omma, and Ash-Sha’fa areas east of Beit Hanoun. At around midday, the IOF withdrew from the area. No casualties or injuries were reported but farmers were terrified to go to their lands.
22-4-2013
At approximately 7:00 am on Monday 22 April 2013, eight Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 300 meters into the Al Ahmar, Al Omma, and Ash-Sha’fa areas east of Beit Hanoun. At around midday, the IOF withdrew from the area. No casualties or injuries were reported but farmers were terrified to go to their lands.
IOF Opens Fire at Palestinian Farmers North of Beit Hanoun
Al Mezan
22-4-2013
At approximately 11:45 am on Monday 22 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a number of Palestinian farmers who were near the solid waste dump area near the separation fence north of Beit Hanoun. No casualties or injuries were reported but farmers were terrified and abandoned their work.
22-4-2013
At approximately 11:45 am on Monday 22 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a number of Palestinian farmers who were near the solid waste dump area near the separation fence north of Beit Hanoun. No casualties or injuries were reported but farmers were terrified and abandoned their work.
Labels:
Al Mezan,
Israeli attacks during ceasefire
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Official: Israeli forces shoot Palestinian in Gaza Strip
Published Tuesday 16/04/2013 (updated) 18/04/2013 10:09

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) --
Israeli forces on Tuesday shot a 34-year-old Palestinian in the chest in
the eastern Gaza Strip, the Hamas-run Ministry of Health said.
Israeli soldiers in a watchtower shot Mohammad Abu Issed in the chest near the border east of al-Buraij refugee camp, ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra said.
Abu Issed was taken to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.
An Israeli military spokeswoman had no immediate comment on the incident.
-----------------------
Al Mezan
17-4-2013
At approximately 3:30 pm on Tuesday 16 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a group of shepherds who were east of Makboula area southeast of Al Biureij refugee camp. The firing which lasted for about 10 minutes scared the shepherds who left the area immediately.
At approximately 5:40 pm on the same day, the IOF opened fire at another group of shepherds. As a result, Mohammed Mahmoud Abu Is’ayyed, 32, was injured while he was taking care of his sheep. He was about 400 meters away from the separation fence between Gaza Strip and Israel east of Al Bureij refugee camp when he was injured. He was admitted to Al Aqsa Hospital where his injury was described as moderate.
Israeli soldiers in a watchtower shot Mohammad Abu Issed in the chest near the border east of al-Buraij refugee camp, ministry spokesman Ashraf al-Qidra said.
Abu Issed was taken to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.
An Israeli military spokeswoman had no immediate comment on the incident.
-----------------------
Al Mezan
17-4-2013
IOF Opens Fire at Eastern Parts of Al Bureij Refugee Camp, Shepherd Injured
At approximately 3:30 pm on Tuesday 16 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a group of shepherds who were east of Makboula area southeast of Al Biureij refugee camp. The firing which lasted for about 10 minutes scared the shepherds who left the area immediately.
At approximately 5:40 pm on the same day, the IOF opened fire at another group of shepherds. As a result, Mohammed Mahmoud Abu Is’ayyed, 32, was injured while he was taking care of his sheep. He was about 400 meters away from the separation fence between Gaza Strip and Israel east of Al Bureij refugee camp when he was injured. He was admitted to Al Aqsa Hospital where his injury was described as moderate.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Limited IOF Incursion East of Al Qarara Village
Al Mezan
11-4-2013
At approximately 9:00 am on Thursday 11 April 2013, Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 150 meters into the eastern parts of the Al Qarara village in Khan Younis. Bulldozers leveled lands that had been frequently razed before. At approximately 1:45 pm on the same day, the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) withdrew from the area.
11-4-2013
At approximately 9:00 am on Thursday 11 April 2013, Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 150 meters into the eastern parts of the Al Qarara village in Khan Younis. Bulldozers leveled lands that had been frequently razed before. At approximately 1:45 pm on the same day, the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) withdrew from the area.
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Limited IOF Incursion East of Khan Younis
Al Mezan
9-4-2013
At approximately 6:00 am on Tuesday 9 April 2013, Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 200 meters into the eastern parts of Khuza’a village east of Khan Younis. The bulldozers leveled lands that had been frequently razed before. At approximately 1:00 pm on the same day, the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) withdrew from the area.
9-4-2013
At approximately 6:00 am on Tuesday 9 April 2013, Israeli tanks accompanied by armored bulldozers moved under sporadic covering fire about 200 meters into the eastern parts of Khuza’a village east of Khan Younis. The bulldozers leveled lands that had been frequently razed before. At approximately 1:00 pm on the same day, the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) withdrew from the area.
Sunday, April 7, 2013
IOF Opens Fire at Palestinian Men and Shepherds East of Deir Al Balah
Al Mezan
7-4-2013
At approximately 6:00 pm on Sunday 7 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a group of Palestinian men and shepherds who were in the eastern parts of Deir Al Balah. They were about 400 meters away from the separation fence when the IOF opened fire at them. The firing lasted for about 10 minutes. No casualties or injuries were reported.
7-4-2013
At approximately 6:00 pm on Sunday 7 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened fire at a group of Palestinian men and shepherds who were in the eastern parts of Deir Al Balah. They were about 400 meters away from the separation fence when the IOF opened fire at them. The firing lasted for about 10 minutes. No casualties or injuries were reported.
Labels:
Al Mezan,
Israeli attacks during ceasefire
Friday, April 5, 2013
IOF Opens Fire at Palestinian Civilians East of Jabaliya, One Person Injured
Al Mezan
5-4-2013
At approximately 5:30 pm on Friday 5 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened sporadic fire at a group of Palestinians who were east of the Islamic Cemetery east of Jabaliya in North Gaza district. They were between 20 and 400 meters away from the separation fence when the IOF opened fire at them. As a result, Yazeed Mohammed Abu Khader, 16, sustained a bullet wound in the right leg. Medical sources at Shifa Hospital described his injury as moderate. the firing lasted for about three hours.
5-4-2013
At approximately 5:30 pm on Friday 5 April 2013, Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) opened sporadic fire at a group of Palestinians who were east of the Islamic Cemetery east of Jabaliya in North Gaza district. They were between 20 and 400 meters away from the separation fence when the IOF opened fire at them. As a result, Yazeed Mohammed Abu Khader, 16, sustained a bullet wound in the right leg. Medical sources at Shifa Hospital described his injury as moderate. the firing lasted for about three hours.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)